Sunday, January 26, 2014

First thing in my mind for my first post in this new place

I know it's late to make a first-post-in-2014 or stuff or yeah I don't care. It's January 26th in 2014 and I'm screwed up here, in my new bedroom (yeah we just moved into a new house), have nothing to do. Thank God I am still alive. 

I always have resolutions like mostly people do (and those are mostly like wishes, not resolutions). But how to make them real? Back in 2013, I had sucessfully made some of my resolutions become real, REAL! Like I finished my first thesis and I graduated for bachelor degree and got a job. But those are not enough, yeah people have a lot of dreams, a big bunch of dreams, we are all free to dream, right? The first thing came to my mind in 2014 was I have to be a better person. Well, that's classic but powerful, I guess. 

If we think logically, everyone wants to be better. Today must be better than yesterday. Tomorrow must be better than today. Wait, then what day will you exactly be better? 
Life is not always smooth as a tiramisu ice cream (what?). But seriously, it would be boring if your life is that smooth, trust me. Life has many tastes, taste of challenges, chances, joy, tears, desperation, and love (what is it again?). You will regret if you never tried all of those tastes. Hey make your life alive man!

It's not that I've made my own life alive, man. Yeah it's hard, indeed. I mean I'm starting to feel bored with my own life. I'm just working in the weekday and being a lazy ass in the weekend. I'm screwed, totally screwed. Honestly I have many things I'm thinking about inside my mind but none of them turns into something in my real life. It's like "I know, but how?"

I hope this year will be something to me, I can do something, and I don't need to say "What on earth I have to do with my life?" 



And one thing.........
(if you don't get this I'd suggest you to watch How I Met Your Mother? He's truly awesome, he guess)

0 comments:

Post a Comment