Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Unsaid Things.. Our Story

Last month I ordered an auto-biography book of McFly. It's called Unsaid Things.. Our Story. Of course the authors are Tom Fletcher, Danny Jones, Dougie Poynter, and Harry Judd. Last week the package finally arrived.

The book tells us about Mcfly's music career from the day they were auditioned by their management, the same management where Busted was, until they became one of the most popular bands in UK even around the world. It's an awesome book. I can follow the plot easily and it's not difficult to understand word by word because Tom, Danny, Dougie, and Harry wrote it as relax as the way they talk in daily basis. Nothing's kind of serious.

I bought this book not only because I'm their fan or I want more collection. Absolutely No. For me, this book is really inspiring. I mean their hard work on writing music, their effort on confronting some haters, distressed of being separated with their family for the sake of their career, and how they maintain everything to stand this band as four for 9 years until now. I rate this book 8 out of 10.

So this is mine.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"When we look everything from the positive point of view, everything will be positive as we think, even for something that people think it's negative."

0 comments:

Post a Comment