Sunday, November 10, 2013

Fixed become a Nesbian

NINA NESBITT

I knew her from Youtube. I was searching something and found her Stay Out music video on the related results. I don't know I was just interested to check the video and I completely  fell in love with the song. I love the way she plays guitar, sounds simple but very easy listening. After watching Stay Out, I started to watch all of her videos on her Youtube channel. And I began to search Nina Nesbitt on Google. Wow, I was surprised she was born in 1994, such a young. From the sources I red, she already has 5 EPs since 2011. Cool.
This is the list of my favorite songs of Nina Nesbitt:
1. Stay Out
2. Way In the World
3. Just Before Goodbye
4. Statue

NESBIAN

Well, Nina Nesbitt's fans call themselves as Nesbian. N-E-S-B-I-A-N. Don't change the first letter, okay? I'm not the only one in the world who fell in love with her music. She already has many fans around the world. She has started her tour in some cities of UK and also her upcoming tour will be in New York, NYC, pretty cool, isn't it? I wish I could see her live performance someday. I really wish.

0 comments:

Post a Comment