Saturday, April 12, 2014

There is something bothering me lately. Friendship stuff. I know there’s always problem in friendship but this time it’s getting serious. Try to imagine, you had been in friendship with someone but now it’s not the same anymore. You have no idea how to settle things between you and this person. You have even said sorry but this person didn’t say anything. You have no idea what to do. You ended up being ignored.

That is not me actually. They are both my friends. I am sad to know that kind of situation. It hurts me to see that to be honest. I miss the moment when we were all together. I want to see us together again, like the old times. I can’t do anything because I do not want to interfere. All I can do is praying that sooner or later we can hangout together, forgetting all the past, become good friends.


Friendship is one of the most important parts of my life that makes it beautiful. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment